dinsdag 24 mei 2011

Season 1 - Episode 16: Waking up

Ben opened his eyes. Alice was over him, slapping him in the face and screaming "Wake up" towards him. She was crying. "Dont cry Alice" said Ben. "I am okay. I fainted because of the stress we had." "Its not that, uncle Ben. You were lying on the floor for so long, and I thought you were sleeping. So I waited for you to wake up again. But I got hungry, and I didnt know how to cook, so I went looking for some fruit in the garden, and..."

A loud bang on the door. All the internal alarm bells went ringing. Danger. It seemed that something terrible happened. Ben wished this would never happen. They were trapped inside the camper, and there was no way out except through that door. There should be something to prevent them getting inside, killing them on the spot. The roof? That seemed the onliest plausible way.

"Lets go Alice. We need to get on the roof. That way they wont catch us if they enter, and I can get a good look of where all the zombies are." Then Ben started to lift Alice towards the roof. "Get my gun!" Alice took the gun, and just when Ben was going through the hole, the zombies came inside. Ben got stuck, but could kick a zombie just before he was on the roof. Now they needed a way out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten