vrijdag 1 juli 2011

Season 2 - Episode 1: Hello World (03/02)

Hello world,

My name is Bob. I am the last survivor from the zombie attack. I hope that this diary will be picked up by someone, so that my legacy will survive, and that everyone will know what happened to me. Please, if you are from the Army, or have a cure, help me... Please...

03/02:
Today was a weird day. There seemed to be a fire in the nearby army base. I never trusted that base actually. When the wind is a bit bad, you can smell a weird stench, like something is rotting. Why they put that base in our town, I dont know, but my guess is that it is some sort of Guatamalo bay. You see armored vehicles coming and going, but nobody knows what happens inside. All those years I have been here, I never seen an army guy, let alone someone in a suit (except the mayor and his ugly buddies, how much I hate that guy). I bet that the army paid him a big sum to keep his mouth shut. When I wanted to change my house a bit, he was screaming that it was not according to protocol, blablabla...

Kate is sleeping right now. She told me that everything will be solved, but I am not sure. There is something wrong with it, but I am not sure. That rotting smell every time, the fact that I didnt hear the noise from ambulances is really bothering me... There is something wrong with that base, but I cant confirm that my suggestions are true.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten